Big things happened in 2017 for EastMTB. Big things are in store for the 2018 season.
1) More kids on bikes: we nearly doubled in size to 35 riders. We were able to get a lot of kids on bikes last season and we will carry that goal into the 2018 season as well. Riders and parents, please help us spread the word.
2) We saw riders, both beginners and advanced, improve over the season. One of the most rewarding parts of being involved with EastMTB is watching kids improve.
3) We were able to add even more dirt practices last season. Even though we are located in the middle of Denver, that doesn’t mean we just ride on pavement. We had some fantastic rides last season including 22 miles at Kenosha Pass in peak Aspen season! Thank you to the coaches and parents who chaperoned and hauled bikes.
4) We had 13 riders representing EastMTB at the State Championships in Eagle last season. This is a team PR and we look forward to sending even more riders to the 2018 State Championship in Durango. Yes you read that correctly, the North Conference will get to take a trip down South (west) for the State Championship this season. This should be an epic weekend of riding and all around good vibes.
5) We stepped up our game with new team kits, apparel, trailer graphics and tents. We will continue to build and improve these items in 2018. More items will also be added to the team pit in 2018 to make sure our riders have the best place to eat, relax and hangout between races.
6) Planning is already underway for the 2018 season.
EastMTB will be releasing more info as the season gets closer. If you have any questions about the team please email us at email@example.com
Leave a Reply